I have nothing to say
I have no philosophy to share
I have come to my silence
All that I do is to help you to reach your silence
My words and my work are just a tool,
An excuse for you to find your innermost silence
I have no philosophy to share
I have come to my silence
All that I do is to help you to reach your silence
My words and my work are just a tool,
An excuse for you to find your innermost silence
3 comments:
Awesome website!
what's up with these people writing about DV driving a jaguar and making money? He's a motivational speaker for god's sake!! I wouldn't sit around and spend my money listening to dude who's not made it in life. since all this propoganda started, I've been reading up on him and I PERSONALLY THINK DV IS COOL!
Yeah, DV Rocks!!
Post a Comment